4.01.2010

time for a change

It's a new month and Lent is almost over, so I've decided to change What's Ailing the Ry-ry to the more positively focused "What's Not Ailing Anyone".

I hope you new readers will enjoy the change in theme since you have probably only know me as a more positive blogger. But to those of you who've been with me all along, I know it's going to be a change of pace for you, but hang in there with me, it's all going to be worth it. The page views and subscribers have increased by 115% since the positivity has started flowing, and I've been told by Wifey this increase can continue.

So what will it be like in the future? Pretty much the exact opposite of this was started, and more like the last 37 or so days. Joe, I'm talking to you - it may not be the most subversive but it's going to be the most profitable.

Thanks so much for all your support during this change, and have a great Day.

Your Friendly, Good-feeling Blogger,
Ryan

2 comments:

Amy- Taylors East said...

Yeah I'm not buying this...Happy April Fool's.

Katie said...

Ha ha! Even if you do change - I have to hear some ailing every once and a while!