3.08.2010

I was out on vacation in the middle of Lent, what was I thinking?

I was off-line all weekend celebrating the Squirt's first birthday, and spending time with families from out of town, and trying to not be distracted by these technological times. We had a good time with the Butterfly themed event, and Wifey did a wonderful job entertaining two sets of grandparents and aunts.

We had the One Year checkup today with the doctor, and except during the three shots she had to have, the little one is doing really well. No major concerns, and she seems to be as healthy as a horse.

If I had written on Sat & Sun here's what I may have written:

Sat -
Love the Wife. She makes it so easy for me to just do little things to help and not have to worry about the overall stuff. Very nice.

Maevy is a pretty cute daughter. We will keep her.

Sun -
Pretty active day that ends with falling asleep on the couch. All kinds of things went well this weekend, and for a family with no money, we are pretty rich. - Ugghh Sorry for the sappiness. It was a great weekend, but no need to be all mushy.
Let me say this - my fellow Ultimate players better beware; I'm coming to play for real this season - that is I'm going to be putting out a little more effort than previous.

No comments: