6.23.2009

Jon and Kate minus a future

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I would like to have it noted I'm officially done watching and the Gosselin's and their divorce. I never liked this Kate person, and felt bad for Jon as Wifey had me sit through episode after episode of the revolting Jon & Bitch + 8, but now it's over and as of last night I switched teams, and now want him to burn in hell. They both can burn, really. The mantra of "I'm there for my kids." and "I'll do whatever it takes for my kids" rings untrue and like a line they have agreed on to get them through the messy divorce that is coming their way. They can both SUCK ON IT! The big announcement last night should have been "We're getting divorced, and the show is OVER." But instead they have decided to continue exploiting their cash cows kids. "Hey, look at all these dollar bills in me."


They suck and I could go on for a Southwest or Mt Juliet – type rant, but I won’t. Suffice to say I don’t like her. And now he’s “excited” about the new way his life is going.

Good for you.

And now I can let it all go. And I can do this because it’s over. The show may go on, but not with me. Finally; if I could only convince Wifey.

No comments: