3.22.2010

not sure what to do about this...

It's been a pretty rough day at the office. Too much work to do, interrupted by too much driving around town combined with not enough cool stuff on the 'net. But I did find this. Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day. That will work out great for me. I can leave work and go stand in line over an hour for a free cone of overrated ice cream, of which they serve "kiddie" portion. Sweet. I love wasting time for a small amount of something I don't really want. Where do I sign up? There probably is something you have to sign to get this, maybe a Health Care Reform petition (Oh, I'm aware of what over the weekend, but if the Dems. are smart, they should start preparing the paperwork for a lawsuit now, as there's no chance the other side will go down with a legal fight - way to help rid the country of frivolous lawsuits and smaller government). Anyways...

Let's all go get some free stuff tomorrow.

No comments: