3.24.2010

Clean Up, Clean Up Everybody Do Your Share

You read the title and now you've got the Clean Up song in your head. Well, I got the Phil Hendrie Show stuck in my head. This guy is brilliant! He does interviews with fictional characters live, doing both voices. And then he take phone calls from irate listeners. In both voices, cutting the other off and arguing with the caller and the Host, himself. Brilliant stuff. Really out of this world smart and unique and funny and BRILLIANT.

I told Co-worker about this guy when I stumbled onto his old podcasts on iTunes, and he didn't get it. And then he heard me listening and laughing at the office, and when I explained it to him again, he got it. He is going to be listening and laughing soon.

Here's a video of him in all his glory.

Listen and fall in love would 'ya.

No comments: