2.18.2010

This is getting hard already

I almost forgot my Lenten promise. Yikes. One day and I'm already dropping the ball.

Not to fear, though. I'm here and ready to be kind.

I'd like to get a shout-out to Co-Worker who I saw a movie with last night. We had a good time, and a couple of drinks at the movies. That's always a good time in my book, drinking at the movies. I do miss the Arlington Draft House near DC, where Wifey and I used to frequent. Especially a goofy movie and a big crowd and a couple of brews. Niice.

Also, it's busy at work this week, and that means less time for me to be negative about the little things. It provides me a little perspective and a reason to keep my head down and just plow through the work.

I think that's good for now. Tune in tomorrow and see if I do....

No comments: