10.30.2009

Alex Rodriguez is a putz

I am having some serious abs pain, as I finally got going in a new workout routine, and my legs and arms are now feeling the same kind of burn. But I'm not doing nearly as bad as the steroid-taking, Kate Hudson-dating, striking-out-swinging Alex Rodriguez.
A-Fraud is 0 for 8 with 6 strikeouts in the World Series (admittedly after a good Division & Championship couple of series). That STINKS! And he stinks. Wifey asked who I wanted to win on the day of the first World Series game and I told her I'd like the Phillies to win. I do like Jeter, and hope he wins the MVP this year for the first time, but the Phillies are in the NL East with my Nationals and that says something. What it says is that we lost a great deal of games (15 out of 18) to the best team in baseball throughout the regular season. Then Wifey asked about wanting Jeter to get another win, which I'm totally into,
but with this caveat - Gay-Rod goes 0 for 20 with strikeouts galore - that would be Clah-sic. And right now both of those desires are a possibility, so I'm doing pretty well. Go Yanks. Go Phils. Whatever, just Go Away A-Roid.


Happy Halloween everybody.

PS -
A favorite quote for birthdays (from The Man Who Knew Too Little with Bill Murray):

"It's my birthday and I thought you might forget, so I came over to get my presents."

No comments: