6.12.2009

meaty thighs

Wifey wants me to lose weight, but I am not into that. Not because I think I look great, I'm hideous when naked (wanna see? c'mon, man...),


but I'm not a fan of working out or exerting effort that would induce a smaller waist or sweating any more than necessary during summer when I already carry around a "sweat towel" for when normal day-to-day operations get to be too much for me. And this morning I pulled a fat man's blunder; I ripped my pants while doing nothing more than just trying to pull them up a little on my wonderfully thick leg.

It's a real ego boost to start the day when ripping your pants is one of the first things you do. Lats time this happened, while visiting Wifey's sister in Minnesota, at least it was the last thing I did that day.


So now I'm gonna have to put myself threw a torture and lose some weight, because it's a little out of control.

No comments: